Top 5 Coach Bus Stops in Toronto
Picking 5 top must-see sights in Toronto is a pretty thankless undertaking—there’s so much to see! And there’s no more secure and comfortable way to take them in than with a coach bus in Toronto!
Here are 5 can’t-miss stops when sightseeing in Toronto:
1. CN Tower. This architectural icon defines the Toronto skyline. Until 2010 it was the world’s tallest freestanding structure. It stands 553 metres tall! It’s a paradise for adrenaline junkies as well as those looking for a more relaxed experience like shopping or dining. Whatever your fancy, the view is breathtaking!
2. Hockey Hall of Fame. Whether or not you are a rabid hockey fan, the Hockey Hall of Fame will impress you. It provides a sneak peek into what can only be defined as the great Canadian pastime. Housing everything from a replica of an NHL dressing room, a collection of hockey artifacts second to none and a state-of-the-art theatre, you will find this iconic attraction a pure pleasure for the whole family.
3. Art Gallery of Ontario in Toronto. A quieter but no less impressive outing, the Art Gallery of Ontario in Toronto will provide hours of awe-inspiring pleasure as you take in great art dating back 2000 years. It’s also home to one of the planet’s largest collections of Inuit art. Let yourself be enthralled!
4. Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada. One of Toronto’s newest attractions, it’s a winner with the whole family! It’s also Canada’s largest indoor aquarium, containing over 5.7 million litres of water and showcasing more than 16,000 marine animals.
5. St. Lawrence Market. Don’t forget Toronto’s unparalleled street culture. When almost half of Torontonians are foreign-born, you can bet variety in foods and culture reign supreme! The St. Lawrence Market is a case in point. In fact, National Geographic ranks Toronto’s St. Lawrence Market the No. 1 food market in the world. No small honour!
Renting a tour bus to see Toronto is easy—and it’s green. A coach bus in Toronto will replace up to 55 cars and consume up to six times less fuel. And you’ll never be more comfortable. No more dealing with dangerous traffic and crowded sidewalks. You’ll have more energy to visit the places you really want to see with a bus tour of Toronto from Badder Bus.
Call us today!